Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Menopause Weight Gain Live Chat Promo - join me tomorrow at 3pm


I’m excited to let you know that I will be holding my next LIVE menopause chat tomorrow (Wednesday 30th Jan) at 3pm. In my last few live chats several women have been asking about weight gain during menopause and talking about how they have been struggling to lose it. Is this a problem you are facing too? If you are piling on the pounds and what to know why or struggling to lose weight and need some advice then join me on Wednesday and let’s talk about it. To make sure you don’t miss my LIVE menopause chat, subscribe to our YouTube channel and once you are subscribed don’t forget to hit the bell icon to make sure you are notified when I am LIVE. I hope you can join me tomorrow at 3pm and until then take care. http://bit.ly/2Bx8isX A.Vogel UK February 10, 2019 at 03:12PM

No comments: