Thursday, January 2, 2020

Weight-Loss Smoothies. Jump-Start Your Rapid Nutrition Makeover Today!


#glutenfree #weightlosssmoothie #nutrition About Almased: Your Gluten-Free Meal Replacement Powerhouse. Loaded With 27 g of Protein! Stimulant-Free Fat Burning and Energy Boosting. How Bridgette found #Almased I stumbled upon Almased in an airport magazine many years ago. On my initial attempt to try it out, I didn’t really commit to the process. I kept Almased tucked away in the back of my mind and a few years went by before I decided to give it another try. My workout regime was still implemented, but I wasn't making the healthiest decisions with my choices of food or drink. I ran at least 3-4 times a week with no weight loss, but I did keep my weight stable. The Final Results It has now been 3 months and I've lost 27 pounds going from a chubby 152 pounds to a lean 125 pounds!!! I can finally see my muscles again and it feels great! I not only have the energy to keep running my 3 miles 3-4 times a week, but I also get a night of more restful sleep and mentally make better choices when I do have my solid meals!! https://ift.tt/35daKAB Almased Wellness January 02, 2020 at 08:10AM

No comments: